Sunday, March 21, 2010

More photos of Ellie

Ellie is now 3 1/2 months old and I can't believe it! She is growing so much (I still think she is little) but she is getting some personality which is fun! She loves to smile, so I;m glad Jill was able to capture a smile in one of her photos! Thanks again!



Here is Ellie on her blessing day. Here she is with her Grandma Jean and Grandpa Roger. We had a wonderful day, Mark gave her a wonderful blessing and we all celebrated with a lot of yummy food! Pork nachos! They are delicious and are a great party food!


Here she is with her Grandma Raine and Grandpa Brant! I'm not a photographer if you can tell I had Jill take these photos also, I didn't get any other photos of the day, but these are great! We want to thank everyone who supported us and shared this wonderful day with Ellie and our family!



7 comments:

lorraine said...

How sweet is she! It was a fun day!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Dear Ellie...
I miss you SOOOOO much, you are sooooo SOOO adorable! I love you and can't wait to snuggle you in one more week for a whole week long! You are a special girl, I'm so glad you had a special blessing day, so glad we could be there! Love you TONS!
Love,
Your Fav Auntie, Tam

p.s. YOU are soooOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

Emily said...

She's so cute Natalie~! She looks just like you when she smiles :)

Jimi said...

I love her dress! She is so beautiful she looks just like all of your other kids :) We miss you guys!

marostica-fam said...

Cute pictures as always!!!!

Jill said...

Nat, look at you....miss blogger!! I have to agree with you, Ellie is still soooo tiny. What a little sweetheart.

Sam and Riley said...

She is so cute!!! She looks like your other girls!
Do you want to play softball with us again? I don't have your number, so if you could call or text me and let me know if you are in at 801-830-1127.
We will be turning in the roaster this week!
We need your mad skills!!!!