Thursday, June 24, 2010

Classic Skating

Okay, I have to tell everyone, Classic Skating is the place to be and NO, it's not the 80's. My sister asked if I wanted to take my kids to Classic Skating, I told her no because my kids don't know how to skat and I didn't want to have to hold all 3 of their hands adn take care of a 6 months old (impossible for most). Then she told me it's not like it used to be when we would go there, now they let you take your kids scooters, ripticks, skateboards or skates and they turn the lights out and let them ride to the music! It was so much fun my kids loved it, they even had little games for the kids to play while they were skating (or scooting like my kids).
This is Haylie after all the fun on the ride home, she had won some tickets and bought some vampire "bangs" as her prize! It was so cute I had to get a picture!

They also had video games the kids could play for a token and tokens were 10 for a dollar (can't beat that!) Garrett wasnted to play the games as soon as we got there, I kept telling him after 20 times around he could play games, that lasted about 60 times around before he got too tired and realized I would let him play the games later if he stopped asking me!


Albie had fun, she loved the when they turned the lights out her clothes glowed in the dark!

Even Haylie got to ride her scooter around, we only had a minor bump when Haylie started going the wrong direction and ran into a ripstick, she quickly learned to go the right way.
Anyway, it was a great idea for something to do on a summer afternoon, everyone needs to try it! Have fun!!



2 comments:

lorraine said...

That was a fun, fun place. My how things have changed.

Colt 'n Tami said...

SOOOOOO FUN! Looks like a blast! Next time ya go, count me and baby J in! Ohhhh give your kiddos a smootch for me! Luv ya ! Looks like fun tiems!