Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ellie's 1 month photos


Thanks Jill for the wonderful photos AGAIN!! Ellie is one month old in the photos (I know she is almost 2 months old, but at least I'm posting right?) She is such a god baby, she is for the most part sleeping through the night some nights hse sleeps until 7:30 thenn the other nights it is between 5:00 or 5:30, I can't complain about that!! She is starting to smile and it lights up her face. I love her so much it is so fun to ahve a baby in the house again! We all love you Ellie!!











8 comments:

Katie Holt said...

What a doll!!! Glad she is sleeping well. I hope we can get a sleeper at our house this time around.

Hillary said...

You two are so cute. But mostly that Ellie. I can't believe she is already almost 2 months. Does that mean you are back at work? BLAH

marostica-fam said...

Great posts!!! I love the picture of Ellie holding her head up. Jill does amazing pictures. We are spoiled to have her as a sister!
I love Haylie's pictures too! adorable, love the haircut!

sheila said...

Tylene and I are working tonight. We think your baby is so adorable, but we are not surprised because so are your other kids. Hope you are having a great maternity leave. We are so glad you are back in the blogging world!

lorraine said...

How precious!

Jill said...

So sweet!!!! Glad to see ya updating!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Oh my HECK.... I LOVE her! I'm so glad I got some bonding time with her so I'm her fav auntie too! haha! Thanks for the fun @ the blessing! What a very special day! Luv you guys! Thanks for bein my sista!

Janene said...

What a cute! Congratulations Nat!!!