Monday, October 6, 2008

New Post......FINALLY

Garrett Turns 4!!!






I can't believe my little guy is already 4. Where does the time go?
I haven't been the best bloger since Garrett's birthday was back in
August and it has taken me this long to get a post on it. I will try to
do better. Garrett had a spiderman party, well he had his cousins over
for pizza, cake and ice-cream, but they got spiderman goodie bags, doesn't
that count as a spiderman party??? We really haven't been doing much since school is back in session, so there really isn't much to take pictures of. I will try to find little candid moments to had to the blog.

4 comments:

marostica-fam said...

great post nat! Garrett's pictures can always put a smile on my face! keep up the postings!!! We are getting excited to see everyone this weekend.

Andrea said...

Hey Nat what a cute little guy, I hope you don't mind I added your family to our blog list, I found you on Caties.

lorraine said...

What a handsome little guy!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee and miss him he's such a flippin hunk!!!!! Miss you guys! love ya