Saturday, October 25, 2008

Preview of our Halloween Costumes

At first Mark didn't want to wear a costume this year, but he came through in the end, what a HEART!! I am his hippie partner, but not shown in the picture!!

Haylie's costume is the cutest! She even has the cutest boots to match!!

Albie has wanted to be a witch ever since last year. We found this costume and thought it was perfect for her since she loves PINK!!!


RRRR!!!
And Garrett also has wanted to be a pirate since last year, oh wait, he was a pirate last year too!!
He just looks so cute!!!

Thanks Jill for having a Halloween party so my kids can wear their costumes more than once (who am I kidding, I love to dress up too and see all the other adult costumes!!)

7 comments:

marostica-fam said...

Great costumes, even Mark!! You'll need to post your picture!! I wish we could have been there for the party. Jill always throws a good one. Love ya!

lorraine said...

Way cute!! Halloween is always a fun time

Jill said...

Nat, look at you go! You are on a roll. Loved your costumes and your kids were cute as always. Thanks again for being the go to assistant for the party. Couldn't have done it without ya!

Colt 'n Tami said...

CHEERS to your HALLOWEEN costumes... love them and most of all love your kids! How flippin cute, fun are they! Oh, and how could I forget the two hottie hippies. you go girl!
p.s. HSM3 does ROCK that was a blast thanks soooooooo much for the fun !!!!!

Jimi said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Mark is GREAT! Garrett is so lucky that he gets to be what he wants, poor Rylan always has to be whatever Hayden was at that age. At least he's easy going.

Cute pics!

sheila said...

Cute costumes, and of course new background.It looks like you have fun traditions. Jeff gets into Halloween too. We did the sugar cookies and pumpkin carving also. Your kids are growing up.

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey Nat, I didn't know you had a blog. I love your kids Halloween costumes. Your kids are getting so big and cute! Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. My blog is private but if you would like to visit just e-mail me at
melbjmax (at) yahoo (dot) com.