Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School

Albie just started first grade, and she loves it. She is quite the confident little girl. She marched in class all by herself and picked a seat. She ate school lunch and she said she loved it. I am so proud of her.



Garrett started preschool the next day and I have to say I wondered how he would do because he is quite shy, but he amazed me, he was so excited all day and kept asking when it was time to go to school. When I took him he walked in with his teacher very excited to be there. When I went to pick him up he came running and didn't stop talking and telling me about everything he had done. He loved it. I am so proud of my kids, now I need to figure out something for me and Haylie to do!!

8 comments:

marostica-fam said...

Cute pictures of your kids. I can only imagine the things Garrett had to say.

Jill said...

So fun! We are lovin the school thing too. I am still crackin up about Albie singin "keep bleeding". You go girl! Oh, I'm sure Garrett loved the school. I'll bet he's got a crush on one of the teachers.

Colt 'n Tami said...

my heart just melted! How FLIPPIN cute are they. Of course Alb would have no problem, she is one confident little hottie chickie. and gar gar... i bet he just talked and talked with no problem. love ya. it was fun to chat. can't wait to see ya this weekend!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love all ya'll!!!

Janene said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your kids are and how cute! How was it sending Albie on the bus? I bet she loves it. Carson got to ride the bus the other day for a field trip and said "I was confused because the bus driver wore a seatbelt, but none of the kids did."

sheila said...

Cute blog Nat! Your kids are so adorable and look just like you and your husband. I heard your an expert at ACLS!

Renae and Jared said...

hey natalie, i found my background for my blog on thecutestblogontheblock.com they have a ton to pick from.
renae

Thompson Family said...

Hey, Natalie! This is your cousin, Melissa. I hopped on over to your blog from Tami's. Your kids are beautiful, and they are getting so big! If you'd like, send me an e-mail, and I'll send you an invite for our blog: melissathompson45@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Hey Natalie, it's Emily (from bunko) I found your blog. Hope you don't mind. Your kids are so cute! Send me your email address and I will invite you to our blog. emily.williams76@gmail.com