Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sister's Weekend Getaway


We went to St George for the weekend with my sisters and mom. It was so relaxing and fun we had no kids and no worries! We shopped, ate and most of all relaxed getting pedicures, massages, taking in movies, and laying by the pool, what else could a mom of three little kids want? It was so fun to spend it with my 4 sisters, sister-in-law and mom. The only sad part of the trip was my picture taking abilities, I took my camera, bu tthis was the only picture that I took. It captures how much fun we were having and who spear headed the whole trip. That's mom!! You will have to check out my sister's blog to find out the rest of the details, she is much better at the blogging thing. Thanks Tami for capturing all the memories in pictures.

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

DITO... wahooo that was a BLAST. love love love u gals! p.s. our mom is a cute one in that pic. !!! WHAOOOO u were a hoot all drugged up!

Andrea said...

It looks like so much fun. You need to tell my mom that she needs to organize one of those. I could use a getaway. Anyways, I hope you are doing well.

I am glad that we can stay in touch with blogs.