Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gallbladder gone bad

Just yesterday I had to get my gallbladder removed. I was a little nervous, yes, me the nurse, I did get nervous, I have never had surgery before, but let me tell you I didn't feel a think. I remember Jared, the anesthesia guy giving me some versed and then the next thing I knew I was in recovery trying to cough and I had to use the bathroom. Since I work wiht these anesthesia guys they said I would wake up with a tatoo and my toes painted bright blue, well, when I woke up I didn't have either. They took really good care of me, I was really impressed. I have an amazing family and friends that take such good care of me. I love all of you so much!! I'm still on pain killers so some of this might not make any sense, but at least I am updating my blog right?

3 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Wahooooooo Natlee! i'm so glad u updated, and i'm so glad you're my sister! i'm glad everything went well for you on your surgery... CAN'T wait to come visit after workie!!! LOVE YA TONS!!!!!

marostica-fam said...

I'm glad everything went well with the surgery. See ya for girls getaway in a couple of days!!!
Love ya

Jimi said...

Hey Natalie-I found your blog, it's so cute. I love the pics of your kids. Okay, next time you have surgery, you need to let someone in the neighborhood know so that we can take care of you and your kids!