Sunday, April 26, 2009

You Have to See This!

Okay so get ready for this...

We got home from church today and while we were pulling into the driveway I said, "Mark, what is that on our door?" He responded, " It looks like a birds nest." I told him that it couldn't be, that just yesterday I pulled a bunch of stuff off of the wreath that the wind had blown up there, but when we went inside and opened up the door, sure enough there was a full blown birds nest in the middle of our famous "pink" (it used to be red, the sun bleached it pink, but everyone asks me where I got a pink wreath from). Sorry for all of you bird lovers, but I had Mark take it down, I couldn't have birds being hatched on my front door. What would have attracted them to my front door? I thought this was crazy I had to get a picture of, I know I haven't posted for quite a while, but what a perfect post to start back up on.




8 comments:

Katie Holt said...

What! YAY! A new post!
Don't be surprised to see it there in the morning. Growing up we had birds that built, rebuilt and did it numerous times,(just not on the front door!)

Jill said...

So funny! It looks too perfect, like you bought it that way! I think you should leave it. The kids would having checking it for babies. Glad you're back on the bloggin bandwagon!

marostica-fam said...

way to go posting again. fun post. it will be interesting to see if another one pops up! (bird's nest and another post)

lorraine said...

What! How crazy.

Hillary said...

I agree, what a way to start blogging again.

Are you sure a bird made it? It looks too perfect.

Amanda and Jeff said...

That is pretty cool!
I just wanted to let you know that our first game is this Thursday at 8:30 and 9:30!
I hope you can make it, let me know! You can leave a comment on my blog or call me at 801-830-1124!
Thanks

Colt 'n Tami said...

welcome back nat! it's been fOREVER welcome back to the blog world! yay! ok, i miss your buns! can't wait to chat and catch up! hahaha love the nest!

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie! I hope you get this before you leave to our games tonight, because they are canceled!
See ya next week!