Friday, February 6, 2009

It's about time!!!

The Disney Cruise...what can I say, it was the BEST vacation ever!!! thanks to the Burtons and Alexanders for letting us come with you. We loved every second of it!!!
(I'm sorry I don't really know how to work my camera very wel so some of the pictures have glares on them, and I uplaoded them wrong so it starts at the end of the vacation and ends at the beginning of the vacation, oh well, at least I'm blogging, I know it's been a while!!!)

On the BOAT HOTEL the kids get to go to KIDS CLUB, it's where the kids would go and have games and activities so that mom and dad come have their own time together. Garrett never wanted to leave it, befor ehe would go to bed he would always ask if he could go to KIDS CLUB tommarrow. Albie liked it too, but not as much as Garrett. IT was open from 6:00am until 12:00 midnight. Have fun parents!!!!






The characters were all over the boat and DISNEY"S VERY OWN ISLAND!!! By the end of the cruise Garrett was wanting his picture taken with every character he saw, the only one he wasn't ableto get was with DAISY, I don't think he ever knew who DAISY was before this trip.













This was part of CASTAWAY CAY which is the DISNEY ISLAND, it was the best part, perfect beaches, perfect food, (all you could eat cookie dough ice-cream!), perfect entertainment (snorkeling, bike rides, massages, KIDS CLUB, soaking in the sun on the beach, hair braiding).






Dressing up for dinner was always fun, one night we had a "DRESS UP" night where the girls wore their PRINCESS dresses, another night we had PIRATE night where Garrett wore his PIRATE costume. Every night after dinner there would be a big show in the the theatre. All I can say is that DISNEY knows how to put on a good show.









NASSAU- our 1st stop, we went off the boat for a few minutes to look at the shops, but then got back on the boat and lounged by the pool and ate!!








There was always a party going on, the kids liked to get in to it!!



















We had a PRE-VACATION before the cruise. We spent a day at BLIZZARD BEACH one of DISNEY'S own water parks, and the another day at ISLANDS of ADVENTURE and UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. The perfect PRE-VACATION!!!






























This is us at the airport before we left, we were so excitied. We had the best vacation, we missed our little Haylie, but know she was well taken care of, so thank
you to all those whose watched after her, THANK YOU!! All I can say it that if you can ALL of you should try to do this vacation sometime, it was so fun for the kids and the adults!! I beleive it is safe to say that the HOLT clan is officially DISNEY FANS!!!!












14 comments:

Katie Holt said...

What a fun trip!!! I am all for planning a big Holt getaway. Glad you guys had a blast.

tracey said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Me and you are two peas in a pod when it comes to photos...not the same as our others blogging sisters...can't wait to hear more.

marostica-fam said...

i just about passed out. thanks for finally posting!! it looks like you all had a fun vacation. maybe when we hit the lotto we can check out the disney cruise. take care!

Emily said...

So glad you guys had fun! Jealous....How was it leaving Haylie. I'm having an anxiety attack.

Colt 'n Tami said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my ! How flippin fun! I bet you guys just partied up that boat! I can only imagine! How fun! I'm sooooo glad you had a dream vacation! It was a BLAST watching Hay for a day! I flippin love your guts and love love love your kiddos! How fun, love the pics! It makes me sooooooo excited for summa time... can you say GIRLS GET AWAY??? Wahoooo

lorraine said...

Glad you had a great time.

sheila said...

I think I might have to try booking one of those trips sometime. It looked like a whole lot of fun. The kids looked like they had a blast. They will probably never forget it.

Jill said...

Nat, first I'm so impressed you posted....finally. Why do vacations have to go soooo fast? Derek keeps telling me he wishes he didn't have to get off the boat. What a trip! Thanks to your hubby for providing us with great laughter. We had so much fun.

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

Woah! You DID post. What a fun trip you guys had. I don't know if you know, But it rained and snowed here the whole week you were gone. How sad that you missed all that.

Super glad you had a great time. Did Haylie dis-own you? We left the girls for 3 days once and Ruby wouldn't give me the time of day. (even if she could tell time)She was a very crusty muffin.

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

That's me that deleted all those comments. Some how my ONE comment posted 5 times. I wasn't THAT excited for you. ;)