Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stadium of Fire Tickets

I'm excited to say that I was able to get 4 Stadium of Fire tickets this year to see Miley Cirus!! My wonderful sister-in-law, Katie, was able to get me the tickets. We went out of town the weekend they went on sail so I left my order for Katie to get if she could, and she was able to get 10 tickets!! Yeah!! Anyway, I thought since July 4th is Albie's birthday she would love to see Hannah Montana in person!! So, that means we will have to do Albie's birhday a little different this year!! We will still have a blast, but I wanted to let you know that we got tickets!!

3 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rock on! So since it's albie ( my kid too) b-day then... I hope she invites me!!! hahahaha. Just playin but she'll loveeeeeeee that the best b-day so far!!!!

scrapchicks said...

Go Nat! I seriously had no idea she was that big of a deal until I started hearing about all this stadium of fire madness. So excited for you and of course the bday girl!!! What a fun way to celebrate!

Colt 'n Tami said...

u should update agin ya big gooF!